Popular Posts

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crystal Meth the Destroyer...

Crystal methamphetamine
Crystal methamphetamine (Photo credit: Wikipedia)







      :

      Crystal Meth the Destroyer...

      I destroy homes, I tear families apart
      I take your children, and thats just a start
      Im more costly than diamonds, more precious than gold
      The sorrow I bring is a sight to behold

      If you need me, remember, Im easily found
      I live all around you, in schools and in town
      I live with the rich, I live with the poor
      I live down the street, I may be next door

      Im made in a lab, but not like you think
      I can be made under the kitchen sink
      In your childs closet, and even in the woods
      If this scares you to death, it certainly should

      I have many names, but theres one you know best
      Im sure youve heard of me, my name is Crystal Meth
      My power is awesome, try me, youll see
      But if you do, youll never be free

      Just try me once, and I might let you go
      But try me twice and Ill own your soul
      When I possess you, youll steal and youll lie
      Youll do what you have to, just to get high

      The crimes youll commit, for my narcotic charms
      Will be worth the pleasure youll feel in your arms
      Youll lie to your mother, youll steal from your dad
      When you see their tears, you should feel sad

      But youll forget your morals and how you were raised
      Ill be your conscience, Ill teach you my ways
      I take kids from parents, and parents from kids
      I turn people from God and separate friends

      Ill take everything from you, your looks and your pride
      Ill be with you always, right by your side.
      Youll give up everything, your family, your home
      Your friends, your money, then youll be alone

      Ill take and Ill take till you have nothing more to give
      When Ive finished with you, youll be lucky to live
      If you try me, be warned, this is no game
      If given the chance, Ill drive you insane

      Ill ravish your body, Ill control your mind
      Ill own you completely, your soul will be mine
      The nightmares Ill give you while youre lying in bed
      The voices youll hear from inside your head

      The sweats, the shakes, the visions youll see
      I want you to know, these are your gifts from me
      But then its too late, and youll know in your heart,
      That you are mine, and we shall not part

      Youll regret that you tried me, they always do
      But you came to me, not I to you
      You knew this would happen, many times were you told
      But you challenged my power, and I chose to be bold

      You could have said no and just walked away
      If you could live that day over, now what would you say?
      Ill be your master, youll be my slave
      Ill even go with you, when you go to your grave

      Now that youve met me, what will you do?
      Will you try me or not? Its all up to you
      I can bring you more misery, than words can tell
      Come, take my hand, let me lead you to hell.


      :




      Enhanced by Zemanta

      No comments: