OF PALM SUNDAY, DONKEYS, FICKLE CROWDS AND POETRY by gillyk Today's Palm Sunday, which for us started in the teeth of a...
Image by Lorenzoclick via Flickr Bless them all by paulinemom
Open invitation to join GBE 2 Blog On - FB Blogging Group Open invitation to join GBE 2 Blog On. - FB blogging group Guest post...
Flag ~ Central African Republic (Photo credit: e r j k p r u n c z y k ) Two children beheaded in Central African Republic At lea...
English: A pair of Douglas DC-8 of Icelandair at Findel International Airport (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) A drunken passenger reportedly...
English: A doctor examines a female patient. (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) A doctor says to his patient, “I have a bad news and a worse...
Goodbye bro, I'll see you later at another place... Christ Church cathedral, before and after the February earthquake... Ric...
Image by wallyg via Flickr When humans lost their penile spines and began enjoying their sex... This week from Britain: It is a genetic...
Jason Bourne http://communitybloggersevolve.blog.co.uk/2013/05/10/the-bourne-supremacy-the-movie-15928011/
Friday, September 27, 2013
Monday, September 23, 2013
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Friday, September 20, 2013
Not over yet rover - NZ has not yet got their hands on the Old Mug - the Americas Cup. I know the rules are the rules, but they stink to the high heaven. The time limit for a race should be something like an hour, not 40 minutes. The rules for the next Americas Cup campaign in NZ in a few years will be based on fairness and sportsmanship too, surely?
- Team NZ skipper Dean Barker says Oracle wind request 'strange', America's Cup 2013
- Tomorrow the Americas Cup could be the New Zealand Cup
- Opinion: It's match point... again, America's Cup 2013
- Big spenders target if NZ wins the Cup
- Kiwiana images adorn Team NZ boat
- NZ one win away from America's Cup victory
- Monk convinced America's Cup heading to NZ
- USA on way to become no.1 for NZ wine
- Claudeland Rovers Womens vs Glenfield Rovers Womens: Preview and Team info
- America's Cup within our Grasp...
Monday, September 9, 2013
A canyon longer than the Grand Canyon, was found buried under Greenland ice-sheet. Simply incredible...
The hidden canyon is up to half a mile deep, six miles wide and stretches for 466 miles beneath the country’s giant ice sheet.
The Green Planet blog
- Vast 466-mile-long canyon discovered under Greenland ice sheet
- Massive canyon discovered buried under Greenland ice
- NASA data reveals mega-canyon under Greenland ice sheet
- Vast canyon discovered under Greenland
- Huge canyon under Greenland ice
- 'Grand Canyon' of Greenland Discovered Under Ice Sheet
- NASA data reveals mega-canyon under Greenland Ice Sheet
- Grand-er Canyon Discovered Under Greenland Ice Sheet
- Giant Canyon Discovered Under Greenland's Ice Sheet
Friday, September 6, 2013
|Maori (Photo credit: Nokes)|
An essay about the cultural history of New Zealand since the immigration of East Polynesians now known as Maori, from about 1200-1300 AD.
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Monday, September 2, 2013
|Canary (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|