OF PALM SUNDAY, DONKEYS, FICKLE CROWDS AND POETRY by gillyk Today's Palm Sunday, which for us started in the teeth of a...
Image by Lorenzoclick via Flickr Bless them all by paulinemom
Open invitation to join GBE 2 Blog On - FB Blogging Group Open invitation to join GBE 2 Blog On. - FB blogging group Guest post...
Flag ~ Central African Republic (Photo credit: e r j k p r u n c z y k ) Two children beheaded in Central African Republic At lea...
English: A pair of Douglas DC-8 of Icelandair at Findel International Airport (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) A drunken passenger reportedly...
English: A doctor examines a female patient. (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) A doctor says to his patient, “I have a bad news and a worse...
Goodbye bro, I'll see you later at another place... Christ Church cathedral, before and after the February earthquake... Ric...
Image by wallyg via Flickr When humans lost their penile spines and began enjoying their sex... This week from Britain: It is a genetic...
Jason Bourne http://communitybloggersevolve.blog.co.uk/2013/05/10/the-bourne-supremacy-the-movie-15928011/
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
|Happy Global Oneness Day ! (Photo credit: AlicePopkorn)|
for out of Oneness are created all things.
Monday, February 24, 2014
- The bodies begin to pile up: Where have all the bankers gone?
- Just two drops of water...
- A billion it is...
- A billion it is...
- Do fairies live at the bottom of your garden?
- Storm Thunderbolts (Boltz) finally win after six losses...
- Rugby players to test the use of googles...
- The Little Red Riding Hood fairy tale can be traced back 2000 years
- Google has launched an ambitious project to bring the internet to rural areas by sending balloons into the stratosphere above New Zealand...
- Japan: A land without guns and few shooting deaths...
Saturday, February 22, 2014
|George Harrison: Living in the Material World (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|English: Living World (1986) by , in the grounds of the . (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Friday, February 21, 2014
Kiwi songstress Lorde takes out another award
|English: The main portico of the Auckland Museum in Auckland City, New Zealand. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Thursday, February 20, 2014
|Momma (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Mom was preparing the two children for bed and was telling bedtime stories. She remarked that God made eyes to see, ears to hear, noses to smell and feet to run.
The little girl sat up and said, “But, Momma, I guess God got kinda mixed up with Tom, here, because Tom’s nose runs and his feet smell!”