|The Incident (video game) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
OF PALM SUNDAY, DONKEYS, FICKLE CROWDS AND POETRY by gillyk Today's Palm Sunday, which for us started in the teeth of a...
Image by Lorenzoclick via Flickr Bless them all by paulinemom
Take the pledge to not text and drive Take the pledge x Peter Petterson signed the petition: How about you my friend? ...
Open invitation to join GBE 2 Blog On - FB Blogging Group Open invitation to join GBE 2 Blog On. - FB blogging group Guest post...
Image via Wikipedia Hadlee Stand Jade Stadium Christchurch New Zealand 1 (Photo credit: Gouldy99 ) Hadlee Stand Jade Stadium Chri...
Image via Wikipedia Magic mushrooms fuel crime spree Magic mushrooms fuel crime spree Jail time for a 21-year-old man who went on a vio...
A poem by Bella Wexler, age 9 (pictured here with her sister Lily, a weekly volunteer at Pima Animal Care in Tucson ): PIT BULLS Too man...
Aussie train service terminated by giant purple penis art... http://news.msn.co.nz/article/8387342/penis-graffiti-causes-sydney-train-...
Computer Mess (Photo credit: phil_g ) Computer Desk and Hutch (Photo credit: Scott Beamer ) http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/...
A man with a scrotum weighing in at a whopping 45kg is raising money to fix his embarrassing condition. Dan Maurer, ...
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Sunday, July 28, 2013
|American Morning on CNN HD with the 2004–2008 graphics package. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
www.NaturalNews.com ) email newsletter
Dear NaturalNews readers,
As I was writing tonight's article, a crazy spider started tracking what I was typing on the screen.
Seriously. It was hunting down my cursor and suspiciously avoiding some words.
You don't believe me? I thought so. That's why I captured the little spider dude on video just to prove I'm not making this up. Watch how I trap the spider in a circle of pixels using a paint program!
(And yes, this means spiders think whatever is on the screen is REAL, just like the noobs who watch CNN...)
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Hutt's Blogesphere - My thoughts today...: A slideshow of Huttriverofnz images from various ...: It's Your Move (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) http://www.blog.co.uk/community/profile_slideshow.php?item_ID=7118990
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
- Arise Sir Andy? Murray is not so sure
- Sir Andy Murray? David Cameron backs knighthood
- Andy Murray wins Wimbledon title
- Morrisons renames 'Murrisons' store to 'Murriwins' after Andy Murray's Wimbledon triumph
- Andy Murray's Wimbledon victory completes the most successful 12 months in the history of British sport
- Andy Murray Wins Wimbledon - 1st British Title in 77 Years
- Andy Murray: I can't wait to return to Wimbledon as champ
- Andy Murray wins Wimbledon: Max Hastings has found a spring in his step after victory
- Sir Andy Murray? David Cameron Backs Knighthood For Wimbledon Champion
- Andy Murray refuses to say if he will propose to girlfriend Kim Sears after Wimbledon victory
Saturday, July 6, 2013
Friday, July 5, 2013
|It's Your Move (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Thursday, July 4, 2013
Wednesday, July 3, 2013