Popular Posts

Sunday, July 28, 2013

A crazy spider hunted down his cursor - what is the world coming to?

American Morning on CNN HD with the 2004–2008 ...
American Morning on CNN HD with the 2004–2008 graphics package. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
 www.NaturalNews.com ) email newsletter

Dear NaturalNews readers,
As I was writing tonight's article, a crazy spider started tracking what I was typing on the screen.
Seriously. It was hunting down my cursor and suspiciously avoiding some words.
You don't believe me? I thought so. That's why I captured the little spider dude on video just to prove I'm not making this up. Watch how I trap the spider in a circle of pixels using a paint program!
(And yes, this means spiders think whatever is on the screen is REAL, just like the noobs who watch CNN...)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: