Chelsea and Garden
Norm and Bazza got married.
They couldn't afford a honeymoon so they went back to Norm's Mum and Dad's house for their first married night together.
In the morning, Johnny, (Norm's little brother), got up and had his breakfast. As he went out of the door to go to school, he asked his Mum if Norman and Barry were up. She replied, "No".
Johnny asked, "Do you know what I think?" His Mum replied, "I don't want to hear what you think!
Just go to school."
Johnny came home for lunch and asked his Mum, "Are Norman and Barry up yet?" She replied, "No."
Johnny said, "Do you know what I think?" His Mum replied, "Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school."
After school, Johnny came home and asked again, "Are Norman and Barry up yet?" His Mum said, "No."
He asked, "Do you know what I think?" His Mum replied, "OK, now tell me what you think."
He says: "Last night Norman came to my room for the Vaseline and I think I gave him my aeroplane glue." Facebook Twitter Email