Spicy Parmesan Cheddar Crisps:

B)
Part of what I'm trying to do is eat fewer carbohydrates. I'm sure that sugar is partly to blame for making me mean my mood swings.
I've never been a big potato chip girl but I do love corn chips. I can make a meal on corn chips with salsa and guacamole (and beer, but that's another post). Anyway, since reducing my carbohydrate intake I've been craving crispy snacks.

A few web searches and some experimentation turned up this treat, which I've aptly named Spicy Parmesan Cheddar Crisps.

- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano or plain old Parmesan- 1/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
I ground my own, it took about 1 tablespoon of whole seeds to make 2 tablespoons of flax seed meal
- A generous shake of cayenne (to taste)
- A light shake of turmeric
- A few grinds of black pepper

Read more about this recipe: http://goodbyejellyroll.blogspot.com/2011/09/spicy-parmesan-cheddar-crisps.html

Acknowledgements: Langley Watts Cornwall   http://goodbyejellyroll.blogspot.com