Popular Posts

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hutt's Blogesphere - A new voice in the Kiwiriverman team of blogs......


This is a new voice in the Kiwiriverman team of blogs.

This is my niche - my personal opinions and viewpoints. I hope you will visit often and make positive comments.

I am based in the City of Lower Hutt, in the Hutt Valley a few miles from Wellington City, the capital of New Zealand.

I will post about almost anything that happens to interest me or grip my interest on any particular day.

Kiaora

2 comments:

charles-davis said...

Riverman! I passed through several dimensions but at last I am here. And Hello! this great map. In one of the other Kiwi dimensions my comment wouldn't stick. Of course, nothing profound. I watched some Kiwi TV and a trailer on "Gran Torino." You have a pretty massive estate here. And the butler wouldn't answer the door, it was open just a bit so I have been wandering around. There be Yanks in the house.

Unknown said...

Glad you liked this. Please visit again. Go to my neighbouring sites, each niched to aparticular interest.

Cheers,

Peter