Popular Posts

Friday, November 5, 2010

Huttriver the quintessential international blogger...

Mt Hutt, New ZealandImage by GothPhil via Flickr 'Mount Hutt, New Zealand'

The term Huttriver, Hutts or Hutt are my blog identites used on a number of blogs in recent years and terms of endearment from fellow bloggers.

I'm a Kiwi or New Zealander  and publicise my ancestry and country  as often as I feel inclined. I have been a member of a number of community blogs which have been deserted by most real bloggers because of the splogging that has ruined these communities. Communities such as Blogevolve and Bloggere Party. I still post  regularly  despite   my original determination to do otherwise. Now on a weekly or fortnightly posting basis. I may visit more often to read any comments. Continuing blogging does help to promote other linked sites.



I am the quintessential international blogger who has popped up around the globe. From those American sites to British/European Blog.co.uk

I invite you to pop in and have a read some time. I also add links to  Facebook and Twitter.
 http://huttriver.blog.co.uk   Visit Kiwipete
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: