Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh Blogevolve where art thou gone...

The League's POW/MIA flagImage via Wikipedia

I visited the community blog below and found that none of my old friends had visited, posted or commented for days. Will they return? Should I stay or should I go?


'Oh Blogevolve where art thou gone.'

This blogsite is still called "Blogevolve", but it is not the site I once knew before the sploggers took control and drove all the good bloggers out to the four winds. They are all missing in action!



In months and years gone by you could confide in your friends here and receive a sympathetic ear and advice if you wished to take it. When your troubles became a little too much to bear in silence - my skin cancers, and when my at risk grandson went missing for three days and we as a family feared the worst, the support, understanding and prayers from friends and fellow bloggers here gave me strength.



Now its all gone now, and I believe the days of the real community blogs have gone as well. You can still find the forums to discuss matters of interest, but the sympathetic ear and voice of support are now absent. The blog family has split up and sadly gone their seperate ways.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: