Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I am only a cat...

BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND - NOVEMBER 20:  A cat name...
BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND - NOVEMBER 20: A cat named 'Trouillord Back For Good' is groomed prior too being exhibited at the Governing Council of the Cat Fancy's Supreme Cat Show held in the NEC on November 20, 2010 in Birmingham, England. The one-day Supreme Cat Show is one of the largest cat fancy competitions in Europe with 1196 cats being exhibited. This year's show is celebrating 100 years of the Governing Council of the Cat Fancy; exhibitors are aiming to have their cat named as the show's 'Supreme Exhibit' from the winners of the individual categories of: Persian, Semi-Longhair, British, Foreign, Burmese, Oriental and Siamese. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)


I'm only a cat and I stay in my place...
Up there on your chair, on your bed or your face!

I'm only a cat, and I don't finick much...
I'm happy with cream and anchovies and such!

I'm only a cat, and we'll get along fine...
As long as you know I'm not yours...you're all mine!

Author Unknown

Thank you Charlotte...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: