Popular Posts

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Vacuum faux pas...

Staubsauger ZubehoerImage via Wikipedia


Vacuum Faux Pas...


A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

"Good morning." said the young man.

"If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in vacuum cleaners..."

"Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money!" and she proceeded to close the door.

Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door. "Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration." And with that he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto the floor. "Now if this vacuum cleaner can't remove all traces of horse poop from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder."

The old lady stepped back."Well let me get you a fork,"she announced, "because they cut my electricity off this morning."

http://jokerswild.blog.co.uk

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: