Kiwi Riverman Post is back online after technical problems prevented publishing. I can tell KRP 's many followers things are OK.
Three new stories have been posted for your interest and enjoyment.
I'll see you there followers and new readers.
KRP is back in action!
http://kiwiriverman.blogspot.com/
Popular Posts
-
Search blog.co.uk What peeves you off the most? I'll tell you one...
-
Image via Wikiped It is as a grandparent that I see everything in context, the trials and tribulations of being a parent and the need...
-
Cover via Amazon Review: The Soloist : Steve Lopez. In 2005, LA Times Columnist Steve Lopez ran into a homeless man pla...
-
GBE 2 Expectations and Plan B... Expectations and Plan B. Expectations: The act or state of expecting the prospect of fu...
-
Inaugural Address Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You speech Vice President Johnson , Mr. Speaker , Mr. ...
-
Image via Wikipedia Working for the man We have all had to work for the man in one category or another in our lives to su...
-
I recently discovered this little gem, and just had to post it for you dear readers: The Princess and the Queen... My flight was being...
-
GBE2: Blog on: Picture Prompt - Money Tree... This week's blogging exercise is a picture prompt - Money Tree. I have already read a...
-
Wild flowers and wild things... Wild thing...you make my heart sing... You make everything Groovy I said wild thing... Wild thi...
-
GBE2. Blog on: Out of control Christchurch City in NZ to move westwards in coming years... Out of control Christchurch City in NZ t...
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment